Terms & Conditions
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Detailed below are our terms and conditions regarding Gift Cards. Please read carefully before purchasing.
- To purchase a gift voucher, visit www.polkapants.com/gift-vouchers. Add the gift card to your basket and select the amount you would like to put on the card. Check out as normal.
- If you are purchasing a gift voucher as a present, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or lost gift cards. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the gift card safe. We will send the card via signed for post to ensure they are protected in the post.
- Once you’ve made your purchase, we’ll dispatch your gift card as soon as payment has been cleared. We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Gift cards have no physical monetary value.
- The gift card can be used as full or part payment for product/s on the PolkaPants website.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used across multiple orders. After 12 months, any remaining balance will be cancelled.
- You may use more than one gift card on a single order.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional and discount codes.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift voucher, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
- When you return or cancel a PolkaPants order and a gift card was used as full payment, your refund will be issued to you in the form of another gift card (i.e. we will not refund money to you in these circumstances). There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with gift cards.
- When you part return or cancel a PolkaPants order and a gift card was used as part payment, the equivalent refund by way of money spent and gift card will be issued to you in that order.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Gift cards are issued by PolkaPants. Registered Office: Studio 18, Stephen House, 1B Darnley Road, Hackney, E9 6QH.